Wednesday 27 June 2012

Wanna Procrastinate?

Hello! That's right, I'm once again procrastinating :D

Currently, at the time of beginning to write this post (I usually take quite a while to finish writing each post), it is 10.05am and I am indeed in school right now. I have a free double period at the moment because at school I study VET Music, but I'm the only year 10 in my class of 9 students. Everyone else is in year 11 which makes sense because VET subjects are year 11/12 subjects. Starting yesterday, year 11s are on renewals which is just some 3 day religious thing they have to do as my school is a catholic school. Obviously, as I said, I'm in year 10, so I don't do renewals thus I have free periods when I would usually have VET music.

In our free periods at school, probably like at any school, we're supposed to study, do homework or something along those lines. Period 1 started at 9.00am and since then, this is all the wonderful school work I have done with my study buddy, Ellie:

Arranged VET Music sheet music folder (and I still haven't finished)
Taught Ellie how to make paper cranes
Looked at 9gag
Searched for more music to listen to
Untangled earphones
Started listening to said music
Looked for photos of my walls to show Ellie (This began when making the cranes because I told her of my fabulous wall of cranes, how I'm trying to cover my wardrobe doors with stuff to do this holidays and my other epic wall)
This is the epic wall (Sorry 'bout the pictures, I don't have any of just the wall at this stage)


 These are the cranes I made (there's 84 of them) whilst watching every Heroes episode. I once again don't have a picture of the crane wall alone, but theres a pretty good depction in my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHcZGPlFxlg&feature=plcp (You should probably leave a question on it for me, just sayin')








And these here are the doors that I intend to cover with ideas









Other forms of procrastination have included:
Writing this blog post
Searching for the photos to show
and that's about it.

Really, I should be working on my personal project essay *shudder* because I've only written about 400 words and the 3000 minimum word draft is due in 2 1/2 weeks. Two of those weeks are holidays as well so I really don't want to be doing that when I could be playing Portal 2 (my new favourite game :D ). Also, I could/ should be doing my piano theory work because I always either forget to, or remember then think "Meh." or I remember and think "Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit" and try to do it whilst I wait for my lesson, then not finish.

Well, I now have 3 minutes and 27 seconds left of this double. Sigh. Time well wasted I say! Also, I forgot to blog about my trip to France from a few months ago, so I'll hopefully get that done in the holidays. Tomorrow, if you were wondering, is the last day of this semester and we have a shorter school day!! :D We finish at 2.30pm instead of 3.20pm and in most of my classes, we're just having a party which usually involves eating lots of food and listening to music, talking and/ or watching movies because it is the last time most of us are doing that particular subject or will have that teacher.

I know it's incredibly likely that I won't actually end up doing this, but I'm gonna say it anyway:
I'm going to (try) to post far more regularly, especially because it's almost Winter Holidays for me and I'm not doing anything major that will hinder my ability to post.

I apologise that this post has been quite a mish-mash of random stuff, but heres some of my plans for the holidays:

See all of my friends
Attend Friday Night Magic
Have a girly day (and get nails done properly. Woo)
Watch a shyte-load of Dr. Who
Learn the Dr. Who theme on piano
AND LOTS MORE! :D

The bell just went, so I shall cease writing this post.

Tata! DFTBA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment