Wednesday 13 April 2011

GREETINGS FROM MY BED!

Does that title sound ever so slightly seedy??

Well anyways, I'm currently in my very colourful bed, typing this post. In about 15 minutes, our cleaner, Mrs. Cleaner Lady (remember the name change thing? eh? eh? :D ) will be coming to clean our house. The reason I tell you all this is because my family has had her clean for us for about 8 months now, but out of all that time, I have only been home twice when she cleaned because she usually comes during school time. That's why I rarely see her. Anyway, Like you would possibly imagine, she cleans the whole house and that includes my room. What am I going to do when she comes in to clean my room?? It seems too awkward to stay, but to rude to go.. Oh well. Maybe I'll just casually get out of bed, in my bright green nighty with Betty Boop pants on, and stand in a corner, acting like a tree just to confuse her. She'll probably think something along the lines of 'Since when do trees dress like that? And when did Tiff plant a tree on top of her bean-bag?' I image that I would stand on my bean-bag because my room looks like this (from the view of where I'm sitting)

 Obviously, where I am sitting. I told you about my pyjamas didn't I?? ^_^


Umm.. See that pile of clothes? Well, uh, my bean-bag is under that.


My wardrobish corner


The back of my door


So that is why if I were a tree, I would choose to plant myself on top of my bean-bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment