Sunday 10 April 2011

I AM ALIVE!!!!!!

GREETINGS, NON-EXISTANT READERS!! :D

does that smiley seem ever so slightly disabled..?

If you have not entirely figured by now, THIS IS MY FIRST BLOG POST EVER! hoorah. This seems strange for me because I usually vlog or 'video blog' and post on my Youtube channel if I can be bothered that is.

So...... A little introductory-majig about myself.

I am SnailOnABicycle, but just about everyone (that seems to recognise that I do exist, so thats not many people) call me Tiff :D I really enjoy smiling, especially with these deranged emoticons. I am 14 years ancient, and am tall. Yes, you do need to know. I umpire footy, play piano, ukulele, keyboard and synth and can kind of drum, and in my mind, I like to think I can sing. I am in an un-named band with three of my other friends, am in a jazz band and blah blah blah about music. In short, music is a major part of my life. I got into using blogspot via my dear friends, Iz. You should follow her. Her blog is Sour Apples Not Lemons.( sourapplesnotlemons.blogspot.com )
So this should do for a kind of brief intro to myself/ first post. Please enjoy this photograph of myself and monty, my beloved ukulele :D

No comments:

Post a Comment