Friday 15 April 2011

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

As I mentioned in the title of this post, HAPPY EASTER!!!! XD
I don't care if I'm about a week early, because.......

IM GOING TO BALI ON MONDAY AND SHALL THEREFORE BE AWAY FOR EASTER AS I SHALL BE THERE FOR EIGHT DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Due to this fabulous event, last night, my family had an 'Early Easter'. Just for the let know, I am quite the atheist, and do not believe in god and all that rubbish in the slightest. Hate me if you please, but I honestly don't care about religion. At all. Anyways, like most catholics/ other subdivisions of christians, my family do not give a crap about the jesus side of things, but instead use Easter as another excuse for chocolate :D So like I said, my family (meaning myself, the sister, the sister's boyfriend, Nan, Pop, Mum, Dad, Rodge and Angel) celebrated Chocolate Giving Day early this year. And with that, Nan and Pop gave Sister and I a reeeeeeeally yummy Lindt Bunny rip off, Aunty (who I know I did not mention because she wasn't technically there) gave Sister and I one of those tall chocolate bunnies via Nan and Pop, and Mum and Dad gave Sister, Sister's Boyfriend and I a Lindt Bunny, and a large box of Lindt Chocolates *drools* so please enjoy these photos of my receivings.



 And now; A comicish creature I made out of boredom about chocolate. I am not a vegetarian :D

"Hi Tiff! I'm a Vegetarian!"

"Why, what is a Vegetarian?"

"A vegetarian is someone who does not eat anything with a face, or really any meat at all"

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"What??"

"That means you can't eat any of these Easter chocolate bunnies!!"

"Yeh I can.. They don't have faces."

"Au contraire" 

"See; Right here!"

"Your an idiot."

"Am not!"

"Prove it."

"Show me it's face. And I mean the one that isn't foil."

"Mwahahahaha. I enjoy ripping your skin from you, monsieur lapin."

"It's right about.."

"HERE!"

"Mwahahahaha"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

"This is purely depressing!"

"Mmmmmmhm. Dats wat Uhm talkin' bout!"





FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment