Sunday 8 May 2011

I'M BAAAAAAACK!!! (and have been for quite some time) oh and happy Mothers' Day :D

HEY! just because I'm incredibly disinterested in doing something with a purpose today, I write ye this blog post :D before I begin ranting and such, I'd like to give a shout-out to my favourite follower: guineapiggal7. WOO! GO TARYN! The reason she is my favourite follower, is because she is my ONLY follower, which makes her even more legendary for being my FIRST follower :D and of course (after stalking her blog i found out this) she is an AUSSIE!! YAY! :D

So I suppose I better start off with my tales of my adventure to Bali. I was woken up by mother at 4.30am, we loaded up the car, said farewell to Angel (my cat) and Rodge (my dog) and left. I'm not putting in every single detail because I cbf. Anyways, all that is in my journal which I shall show you soonish. Once at the airport, we got bags checked and such, went through customs, had breakky and eventually found ourselves on the plane. Heres some pictures of whats happened so far:



 Chilled with angel before leaving

You know what. I can't be bothered typing any more. I wanna have a bath. Yay! bubble baths are cool :D So please enjoy this photo montage of my holiday in random order. Oh, and for when you come across the ones of some random guy, those are my stalker photos i took at the airport after our plane was delayed 28 hours D: because i thought he looked like Jake Gyllenhaal. Yum :D oh, and theres a lot of photos of my sister because I stole lots of these from her facebook because I was too lazy to upload them to my laptop from the camera :D ENJOY! 

































































































































































Sorry about the boringness of this post (unless you enjoy looking upon photos of my family..) and Merry Mothers' Day!! :D

3 comments: