Friday 27 May 2011

Greetings sirs

My dear ol' pal Gosabel and I were strangely google image stalking our pets (I can't remember why) and when we searched 'Inky, Molly, Peko and Max' (Peko and Max are Izzy's dogs and Inky and Molly are her friends dogs) and many results came up, mainly because their owner Alfie writes a blogspot blog about them, and so, when I typed 'Rodger and Angel Farrow' or 'Rodger Farrow the Dog' and many other things like this, nothing other than creepy old men and horses came up :| And now, to hopefully create a DECENT image result, here:

Izzeh and I about 5 minutes ago

 Rodger Farrow: the Dog, the Poser
The arial Rodgey

The blurred Rodger Farrow


Note of the side variety: I'M GOING TO FUCKING SALTIMBUNCO TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
AND IM VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! This is the 4th one I've been to!!! ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment