Sunday 17 July 2011

I Am A Genius!

Well, I am officially the smartest person that I can control. Yes, that includes me and well nobody else :D
As I mentioned in the previous post, if i played my 'boyfriending cards' correctly I might just end up with one soon. I say this simply as an update and not to tell you how extremely happy I am with my life and boast to you. So I say: I am officially going out with Jack Eden :D <3 
This has been official for a bit over four days. And yes, I'm talking facebook official. How incredibly snazzy.

Sorry about the exceptionally short post, but you'll thank me for it for some odd, unknown reason someday :D

5 comments:

  1. Do you know that this is the second time I have written out this comment because I didn't realize that the computer had to check whether or not I was/am disabled so I clicked 'post comment' and then exited. And so here's my comment:

    Do I have to remind you again about the names if 'cantmentionbecauseofnames' is 'lizard lady' then you MUST NOT POST REAL NAMES WITHOUT CONSENT. And if you have been given consent (which I highly doubt) then this comment is pretty pointless....(and the first one was better)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meh. Also, for this one, Jack told me I could ^_^ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I love being legal! WOO (ps sorry to anyone who actually reads the comments, I sound really bitchy, don't worry I'm sure tiff gets it/my tone)

    ReplyDelete