Friday 1 July 2011

Room Cleaning Adventures

As a somewhat 'typical' teenager, my room is always quite the messy one. Just how I like it. It generally has a floordrobe, shoes everywhere but rarely any complete pairs, pillows all over the place and a select variety of food wrappers or containers. I also keep all of my beading supplies within my bedroom because I have been told off far too many times for my liking by both my sister and mother about clogging up all of the space in the cupboards in the rumpus room. I do have many more creatures of similar description lurking within my room, but I like them being there because it creates what I call my 'fortress of mind'.

Today was the last day of both term and semester, and so I finished school at 2.30 instead of 3.30, but due to a huuuuuuge uff-up with the busses at Joeys, I got caught in traffic so instead of it taking 5-10 minutes to drive home, it took about 25. Sigh.

Due to finishing so early, I had heaps of time to do nothing and procrastinate. But instead of being my usual self, I in fact did not procrastinate (amazing, I know)and completed my riveting assessment on the changes that occurred since Vatican II. Ah catholic school.

After I had finished this delightful task, I played piano as usual and then decided to return myself to my fortress of mind. Utterly bemused at what to do, I gazed around my room, looked at every photo and poor quality drawing upon my wall and sat down unable to make the decision of the pass time I would pass the time with until my internet came on. Eventually, as I was aimlessly searching around my room looking for something I could not find; I came across these beads of mine and began beading. How exciting.

My point? I dunno

Bye! farrk that was a terrible post

1 comment: