Wednesday 14 December 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

And I don't mean that in the silly American (or unfortunately what's trying to be forced elsewhere) sense. I mean that it's finally holidays and I am FREE FROM SCHOOL!!!!!!!

It's been holidays for a week actually now, and this is how I've spent my week of freedom:

Day 1 - Thursday:
Sleeping until 10.55am then waking up and realising Iz was coming over at 11.00am. Complained about having tonsillitis for the 2ND TIME IN 5 WEEKS. Got showered, dressed, etc, found Iz in my bedroom. Complained more about tonsillitis. Watched rifftrax, spoke to Iz and a few others, ate food.

Day 2 - Friday:
Slept until 7.00am. Forgot to de-set (not de-sex) my alarm. Yelled at alarm. Remembered talking hurt a tad. Slept until noon. Probably spoke to some friends all day and played a shit load of my recently discovered favourite game - Minecraft. I can't really remember.


Day 3 - Saturday:
Got woken up far too early for my liking at 9.00am. Got all dolled up. Practised piano. Played my piano concert (ON A FREAKIN' BABY GRAND!) Went to The Edge. Ate way too much. Went home. Played Minecraft. Spoke to people.

Day 4 - Sunday:
Slept till noon again. Complained a shiz-load more about tonsillitis. Went to my sister's singing concert. Became jealous of the very few (including my sister) that could sing. Tried to contain my laughter at most who could not sing and came with their own dances and sparkles. More minecraft and talking. Celebrated my tonsillitis leaving me again.

Day 5 - Monday:
Slept for a fair ol' whack of the day again. Did housework. Walked 'around the river'. Slapped people with a fish at the river. Got shiz-scared when a fisherman threw me over his shoulders. Walked home. More minecraft and talking.

Day 6 - Tuesday/ Day 7 - Today (Wednesday):

Scrounged my house for hawaiianish stuffs. Wore hawaiianish stuffs. Went to Izzy's. Played COD. Inflated balloons in the most sexual way possible. Wore a tablecloth. Claimed I was Mother Mary's lesbian sister. Hid in a kitchen with 5 other people. Jumped out at Billie and yelled "SURPRISE!!!!" after the phrase "So do you want a drink?" was uttered.
Partied like a hawaiian at a surprise party. Limbo-ed like a boss. Ate lots of food. Failed hitting a pinata.


 Continued partying. Got entrapped in my hoodie.
Listened to/ innterrogated a sleep-talker whilst she was asleep. I quote: Me: "Are you excited for Christmas?" Sleeptalking ruhtard: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....white hats!" Slept. Woke up at 6.30am. Didn't manage to get back to sleep. Piled pillows on sleeptalker and surprise birthday girl whilst they slept. I'm not creepy. Ate lots of bread and bbq sauce. Played COD. Ate more bread. Ate more bbq sauce. Played Mario Bros.


Day 7 - Wednesday (continued)
Went to grandparents' place. Continued teaching Pop how to use his computer. Put more songs on his iPod. Played minecraft. Ate food. Played minecraft. Ate food and played minecraft. Purchased a soap dish. Went home. Spoke some more and played some more minecraft. Uploaded to deviantart: http://snailonabicycle.deviantart.com/   Discovered some freaking awesome minecraft artworkery on deviantart: http://unskilledcheck.deviantart.com/      Wrote blog post out of pure excitement at my entertainment levels. Posted blog post.

Holidays well spent! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment