Sunday 19 June 2011

NEW! NEw! New! new! new. new..

(That's for an echoey effect I tells ya)
So. You may know that I love/ am obsessed with music. It really is my reason to live. That annoying the shiznit out of people :D Back in the day of a few months ago when it was on, I watched the Melbourne International Comedy Festival (on TV because I'm still too young to get into the comedy theatre). I absolutely adore stand up comedy and as previously mentioned, music. When you breed these two things, you get legends like Tim Minchin and Sammy J and Randy (to only name 2). This is why I am currently teaching myself 'Secret' - Sammy J and Randy. Heres what it sounds like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfqKV_JFR88&fmt=22 (I'd put the video in properly via linking it, but bloggers being a bitch and wont let me) I might post a video of my own piano cover soon, but not tonight :D

Good day to ye sir!

2 comments:

  1. Sammy J is not parrallel to Tim Minchin. I am disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  2. never said he was. I simply stated Sammy J is also quite the legend :D and also he has spoken to me, unlike Tim Minchin. Sigh :D

    ReplyDelete