Wednesday 15 June 2011

To explain

Hello! a month or so ago, I was assigned an assignment of the assessment task variety by my humanities earth wind and water teacher.
(That weird shit the blonde is sitting on is a chair. sorry about my lazy drawings. PS, the brunette is me)
Unfortunately, that first picture is somewhat true. We have triangular tables, I am the only person in my class with skin, but only on my arms and neck, and that is how we all dress. Our assignment was to create a keynote presentation of global warming, the enhanced greenhouse effect, ozone depletion and other stuff but I wont go into too much detail with that. One of the 23ish criteria for this presentation was to have harvard standard in text referencing and bibliography for both information and images. If you don't know what ITR is, do as the sparkly pale bundle of sticks says and 'google it'. 

I had referenced everything correctly, but as I was proof reading the whole damn thing before I submitted it, I came across three images without any in text referencing whatsoever. These three:


The intelligent, obvious solution to this conundrum would be to google energy saver rating, earth hour and incandescent and fluorescent light globes (in other words describe the pictures) and then just use the websites I came across that contained these pictures for my reference; but no. I did it the lazy ass Tiff way and chucked them on my blog, wrote a terrible post about it and put the reference for all 3 images as (the proper version of this) all images on this page: SnailOnABicycle. blogspo..qrkhfgqkaldf. So there is my explanation of that extremely craptacular post. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy that environment, hate Julia Gillard (especially because of the carbon tax because she's a fool for thinking that would reduce emissions; it just causes deflation in the economy. retard.), and am all for energy conservation and such, but that post was a last minute idea :D .


So to my dearest Mrs. Matthews (if you be reading this) for taking the time to go through every one of my hundreds of references just to check if I was bullshitting you or not; I salute you. And as for how boganly I'm sort of 'speaking' in this post (with all the very mild cursing and opinion expressing and what not) I do not apologise. My blog, my dialect :D HOORAH! 
tata! (my god that sounds queer)

No comments:

Post a Comment