Sunday 26 June 2011

DAILYBOOTH!!!

HELLO! :D I'm suddenly in a very good mood and am about to go to my nan and pops place so thisll be reeeeeeeally short :D maybe. :D sorry bout all the :D's but :D . So have you ever heard of dailybooth?? I HAVE! If you haven't, it's like tumblr but a tad older I think; and hardly anyone uses it in comparison to tumblr. I myself don't have a tumblr account, but I suppose I could get one. On Dailybooth, your supposed to take a picture daily and booth it. hense the name. I'm terrible at this whole daily thing because nowdays I don't even go on the net every day D: for the 'last year me' this is suicide, but I just spend my days playing my piano or watching tv. How exciting! :D THE REASON I BRING UP DAILYBOOTH IS (shit, didn't mean the caps then, but cbf retyping that part in lower case)that I 'need' more followers! Actually, more blogspot followers would be flabulous, but for now, I'm crazed on DB. So suss my dailybooth: http://dailybooth.com/SnailOnABicycle :D

No comments:

Post a Comment